APTA-Mississippi is pleased to offer a job board for physical therapy practices searching for providers, and for providers searching for job opportunities. The following list are job opportunities open in Mississippi at this time:
Physical Therapist – Ridgeland
Where: Laskin Thereapy Group
City: Ridgeland, MS
Employment Type: Full or Part Time
Laskin Therapy Group is a multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified pediatric speech/language, occupational, and physical therapists. Our mission is to have an unprecedented level of service to our clients and their families in a relaxed, caring, environment. We are currently seeking full- and part-time Physical Therapists to work with our widely diverse caseload of children.
PTs at Laskin Therapy Group are responsible for:
- Physical Therapy, Evaluations, and Screenings.
- In-service training
- Planning and documentation of services
- Possible student supervision
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Respect for deadlines
- Communication/collaboration with families and other health-care professionals
To be considered for a position at Laskin Therapy Group, the PT must be Board Certified by the Mississippi State Board of Physical Therapy.
In addition to competitive salaries*, our full-time employees are able to take advantage of a generous benefit package. Part-time employees** can qualify for partial benefits based on the number of hours worked. All therapists can enjoy flexible hours, a family-friendly culture, support in the pursuit of special interests, and a great work family. Working with us a place
Work at Laskin Therapy Group takes place mainly in our clinic at 207 West Jackson Street in Ridgeland, 39157. However, at times, we work off site in a variety of settings, such as schools and daycare centers.
*For full time (based on a 40-hour week), salaries start at $60,000 and increase depending on pediatric experience and skill set.
**Part-time wages are hourly starting at $30 per hour with increase depending on pediatric experience and skill set.
Physical Therapist – Pontotoc
Where: NMMC – Pontotoc
City: Pontotoc, MS
Employment Type: Full Time
North Mississippi Health Services is dedicated to being the provider of the best patient- and family-centered care. NMHS connects patients and their families with convenient access to care that is cost efficient and of the highest quality. NMHS provides acute, diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency services, with the sole trauma center (Level 2) in our service area, through North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. The health care system also includes community hospital locations in Amory, Eupora, Iuka, Pontotoc and West Point, Miss., and Hamilton Ala., a regional network of more than 45 primary and specialty clinics; nursing homes and telehealth services
NMHS serves 24 counties in north Mississippi and northwest Alabama from headquarters in Tupelo, Miss. NMHS is a 2012 recipient of the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, and NMMC, its flagship hospital, is a 2006 Baldrige Award recipient.
This position will be Monday- Friday, 8a-4:30p, rotate weekends with average of every 5 weeks. Position will occasionally fill in at our outpatient facility with NMMC- Pontotoc Wellness Center and our nursing home.
Requirements for both positions below:
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must hold a current Mississippi License
- Must be certified in CPR
- Must demonstrate competency in assessment and treatment of the following areas where applicable: Neonates/Infants, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, and Geriatrics
Both positions also offer employees an opportunity to participate in our clinical ladder program.
Physical Therapist – Meridian
Where: Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services
City: Meridian, MS
Employment Type: Full Time
Two positions available: Outpatient and Acute Rehab Unit
Grow Your Career With Us! Join our dedicated team and provide quality care to your patients, while gaining valuable experience! Build your career and thrive in a collaborative and positive work environment, supported by a strong team of healthcare leaders.
Our Physical Therapists love to learn, collaborate and grow as a team. But more than anything else, they love to see patients getting better. In this role, you will evaluate a patient’s condition, then develop and execute a treatment plan to help regain movement, reduce pain and restore them to prior levels of function. Join us and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
Recruitment Strategy Professional
Compensation commensurate with experience
Sign-On Bonus: up to $10,000
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, wellness programs, & more)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Continuing Education (dollar allowance & unlimited online courses)
- New Grad mentorship
About the company:
Kindred Rehabilitation Services is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they’re really needed -evaluate a patient’s condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You’ll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient’s families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they’ve made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient’s family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Physical Therapist – Southaven
Where: Memphis Physical Therapy – Kinetix
City: Southaven, MS
Employment Type: Full Time
About Memphis Physical Therapy – Kinetix:
At Memphis Physical Therapy, our number one priority is the patient. With eight clinics serving communities across Tennessee and Mississippi, we strive to provide individualized treatment with hands-on, compassionate care. Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality therapy through personalized care and education. We support creative and individualized intervention. Our personalized approach ensures patient comprehension and will enhance proper treatment progression to secure the best outcome for our patients. The Kinetix clinic is based in Southaven, MS, just south of the Tennessee state line. Our clinic provides a friendly, positive environment while delivering high quality care to our patients, and we are looking for someone who shares the same work ethic. Come join our team!
We have an immediate need for a motivated individual to join our team as a Physical Therapist. Our highly trained staff treats every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that our patients have a choice as to where they receive their rehabilitation care. We want a team member who is committed to delivering high quality, one-on-one care to our patients and enjoys what they do every day.
- Strong compensation
- Therapist Incentive Program
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
- Continuing education
- New Grad mentoring and onboarding
- Multiple opportunities for professional development and specialization
- Family-friendly work environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
What We Look for in a Successful Candidate – Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- A Physical Therapist currently registered and licensed in the state of Mississippi and CPR certified.
- Outpatient orthopedic experience including Exercise and Manual based skills and Sports Rehab preferred.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- New Grads encouraged and welcome to apply.
For more information about listing to our job board, click here.