APTA-Mississippi is pleased to offer a job board for physical therapy practices searching for providers, and for providers searching for job opportunities. The following list are job opportunities open in Mississippi at this time:
PT Solutions – Gautier
Corporate Recruiter Kate Ericksen, email@example.com
PT Solutions, a PT-owned and operated private practice, is hiring a dynamic, experienced physical therapist to lead our new outpatient in Gautier, Mississippi on the Gulf Coast. We have an outstanding clinic director training program and mentorship, so prior management experience isn’t required. The most important qualities we’re seeking are outpatient experience and a drive to make your clinic a success.
WHY THIS ROLE ROCKS.
Clinic Directors at PT Solutions set the tone for the quality and energy of their clinic, creating a fun and productive treatment environment for patients and team members alike. As Clinic Director, you have direct influence on patient outcomes, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. You can multiply the number of lives you impact daily through coaching, leading, and empowering your team.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Great Patient Outcomes: Bring patients beyond better into a state of overall wellness
- Highly Engaged Employees: Guide your team to feel invested in their work and in the practice
- Financial Success: Meet and exceed your clinic budget through referral generation, increased clinic visits, and appropriate billing practices
- Fostering of Relationships: Build and nurture professional relationships within the greater medical community
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
- Grow: Development of leadership skills and opportunity for advancement in the practice
- Learn: Variety of accredited courses offered inhouse, minimum 40 credits per year
- Earn: Eligible for monthly incentives based on productivity
- Collaborate: Work alongside Practice Support teams including Recruiting, Marketing and Sales
- Connect: Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees are on us
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k and PTO package
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
- State Licensure
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
- Management experience preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM? PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 17 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
North Mississippi Medical Center – Tupelo
830 South Gloster Street
Lacy Morse, HR- firstname.lastname@example.org, 662-377-6252
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy, MS PT license required and CPR certified. This is for our acute rehab department. We currently have two full time openings- one is weekends and the other is M-F. Student loan buyback is available.
How to Submit a Job – Are you an employer looking to submit a job for inclusion on the APTA-Mississippi site? Click here to view details and submission information.