APTA-Mississippi is pleased to offer a job board for physical therapy practices searching for providers, and for providers searching for job opportunities. The following list are job opportunities open in Mississippi at this time:
Physical Therapist – Southaven
Where: Memphis Physical Therapy – Kinetix
City: Southaven, MS
Employment Type: Full Time
About Memphis Physical Therapy – Kinetix:
At Memphis Physical Therapy, our number one priority is the patient. With eight clinics serving communities across Tennessee and Mississippi, we strive to provide individualized treatment with hands-on, compassionate care. Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality therapy through personalized care and education. We support creative and individualized intervention. Our personalized approach ensures patient comprehension and will enhance proper treatment progression to secure the best outcome for our patients. The Kinetix clinic is based in Southaven, MS, just south of the Tennessee state line. Our clinic provides a friendly, positive environment while delivering high quality care to our patients, and we are looking for someone who shares the same work ethic. Come join our team!
We have an immediate need for a motivated individual to join our team as a Physical Therapist. Our highly trained staff treats every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that our patients have a choice as to where they receive their rehabilitation care. We want a team member who is committed to delivering high quality, one-on-one care to our patients and enjoys what they do every day.
- Strong compensation
- Therapist Incentive Program
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
- Continuing education
- New Grad mentoring and onboarding
- Multiple opportunities for professional development and specialization
- Family-friendly work environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
What We Look for in a Successful Candidate – Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- A Physical Therapist currently registered and licensed in the state of Mississippi and CPR certified.
- Outpatient orthopedic experience including Exercise and Manual based skills and Sports Rehab preferred.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- New Grads encouraged and welcome to apply.
Pediatric Physical Therapist – Vicksburg
Where: Elite Performance and Rehab, LLC
Outpatient Clinic – Private Practice, Pediatrics
City: Vicksburg, MS
Employment Type: Full Time
Elite Performance and Rehab is now hiring a full-time Physical Therapist for an Outpatient Pediatrics position in Vicksburg, MS. We are looking for someone who is ready to grow and contribute to the growth of the clinic. New Grads are welcome.Caseload:The Physical Therapist will see a pediatrics focused caseload.
About Elite Performance and Rehab: Locally owned since 2017, Elite Performance and Rehab is a comprehensive rehabilitation facility that services Vicksburg, Mississippi and the surrounding areas offering Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Physical Therapy. The company was established with a mission to develop deep and impactful relationships with patients and the community. Elite Performance and Rehab provides the most comprehensive and innovative rehabilitation experience available.
For more information, contact Michael McMillin, Administrator, at 601-638-5518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinic Director – Gautier
Where: PT Solutions
City: Gautier, MS
Employment Type: Full Time
PT Solutions, a PT-owned and operated private practice, is hiring a dynamic, experienced physical therapist to lead our new outpatient in Gautier, Mississippi on the Gulf Coast. We have an outstanding clinic director training program and mentorship, so prior management experience isn’t required. The most important qualities we’re seeking are outpatient experience and a drive to make your clinic a success.
WHY THIS ROLE ROCKS
Clinic Directors at PT Solutions set the tone for the quality and energy of their clinic, creating a fun and productive treatment environment for patients and team members alike. As Clinic Director, you have direct influence on patient outcomes, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. You can multiply the number of lives you impact daily through coaching, leading, and empowering your team.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Great Patient Outcomes: Bring patients beyond better into a state of overall wellness
- Highly Engaged Employees: Guide your team to feel invested in their work and in the practice
- Financial Success: Meet and exceed your clinic budget through referral generation, increased clinic visits, and appropriate billing practices
- Fostering of Relationships: Build and nurture professional relationships within the greater medical community
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
- Grow: Development of leadership skills and opportunity for advancement in the practice
- Learn: Variety of accredited courses offered inhouse, minimum 40 credits per year
- Earn: Eligible for monthly incentives based on productivity
- Collaborate: Work alongside Practice Support teams including Recruiting, Marketing and Sales
- Connect: Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees are on us
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k and PTO package
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
- State Licensure
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
- Management experience preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM? PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 17 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
For more information about listing to our job board, click here.